1 large egg
2 tbsp granulated sugar- I USED LAKANTO MONK FRUIT AND IT SHAVED OFF
1⁄4 cup low-fat (1%) milk
2 tbsp fresh lemon juice 1 tsp vanilla extract
3⁄4 cup all-purpose flour
2 tsp finely grated lemon zest
1 tsp baking powder 1⁄2 tsp table salt
1⁄3 cup fresh strawberries,
cut into very small pieces
1⁄3 cup roughly crumbled
1 tbsp powdered sugar I USED POWDERED LAKANTO MONK FRUIT
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Lightly coat a 6-slot silicone donut pan (1⁄4-cup capacity each) with nonstick spray.
2. In large bowl, whisk together egg and granu- lated sugar. Add milk, lemon juice, and vanilla; whisk well.
3. Add flour, lemon zest, baking powder, and salt; stir well. Add fresh strawberries to batter; gently fold to incorporate.
4. Evenly divide batter among prepared pan with spoon (or you can place batter in zip-close plastic bag, cut off a corner, and pipe into pan).
5. Bake 16 minutes; let cool in pan, about
10 minutes. Using knife, gently nudge donuts around edges to remove from pan.
6. When cool, sprinkle with freeze-dried strawberries; dust with powdered sugar.
I DID USE A GLAZE ON MY DONUTS . MY RECIPE : 2SP BLUE AND PURPLE
ON WW ITS 3 SP ON BLUE AND PURPLE AND 4 ON GREEN PER DONUT