- 3 eggs
- 3 cups nonfat plain Greek yogurt or nonfat plain yogurt ( I recommend Fage or Chobani)
- 1 (1 oz.) small box instant sugar free/fat free chocolate fudge pudding mix
- 1/2 Tbsp. vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp special dark unsweetened coco powder
- 3 Tbsp. zero point white granulated sugar substitute
- 1 tsp of instant espresso coffee
- 3 tbsp of Funfetti cake
- 1/2 tbsp sprinkles and 1/2 tbsp of sprinkles for topping
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In mixing bowl add eggs, sugar substitute and extract & mix well using a wire whisk.
- Then add yogurt, & dry pudding mix. coffee and cake mix Whisk well.
- Pour into a lightly greased with non stick cooking spray pie dish or SPRINGFORM PAN. I used a 9 inch springform pan.
- Bake for 30 minutes. ( It may look jiggly but once it’s chilled, it will set.)
- Let it cool for about 15-20 min before covering it with plastic wrap
- Let it chill overnight in the refrigerator.
Servings: Makes 8 servings
GREEN: 2 SmartPoints per serving or 2 servings for 5 SmartPoints
BLUE: 1 SmartPoint per serving or 2 servings for 1 SmartPoint
PURPLE: 1 SmartPoint per serving or 2 servings for 1 SmartPoint* this is pound droppers recipe *